How To Adopt
If you see a dog below that you’re interested in adopting, you’ll need to follow these simple steps:
- Fill in the application form and return
- If your application passes the first round, you will be scheduled for a Skype/FaceTime interview
- If your application is approved, we will begin looking for a flight angel from Bangkok to an airport near you
- Once the flight angel is secured, travel necessities will be bought and all paperwork completed
- On their arrival, you will meet the flight angel and your new dog at the airport
What’s The Cost
There is no adoption fee when you adopt a Thai Street Paws dog, but you will need to pay for the dog’s travel costs.
These include the following:
- IATA approved travel crate
- Paperwork fees for export and import of dog
- Flight from Hat Yai to Bangkok
- Flight from Bangkok to your nearest airport (this cost is significantly reduced when the dog flies with a flight angel)
- Lodging for the dog and Tamara in Bangkok
Costs vary relative to the size of the dog, as well as the airline.
Typically, costs range between US$350 to US$500.